Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thanksgiving Craft Fairs


Thanksgiving weekend is going to be a busy one! I will be at the Celebration of the Craftswomen at Fort Mason in San Francisco for the first time this year. My booth number is 519 - please stop by and say hello. I have a few discount postcards left. If you need one send me your address and I'll get one off to you. I will be bringing my blue frog pottery as well as some of my new maroon glaze. I hope to fit a totem pole or two in the car as well along with my Christmas ornaments.

If you are spending the weekend up in the Mendocino area I'll also have a booth up at the MUSE Craft Fair at the Recreation Center in Mendocino. This is the second year for this fair and it was a huge success last year. Part of the proceeds from this fair go to support art and music in our local schools - a great cause.

Hope to see you at the fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment