Wednesday, August 18, 2010


Well craft fair season is in full swing. I just finished the MUSE Summer Fair in Mendocino which was a great success. The commission from the fair went to helping keep art in the local K -12 schools. It's a great cause and made all of us artists feel good that we were helping out.

Next up is the Palo Alto Festival of the Arts on August 28th and 29th. The fair is on University Avenue and has 200 artists work on display. The followingt weekend, Labor Day, I'll be at the King's Mountain Art Fair in Woodside. If you've never been to that one try and come. It is set in the redwoods and is a really special fair. It too benefits a good cause supporting the volunteer fire department.

Other news... I'm pleased to have my work at the Dolphin Gallery in Gualala, CA. They currently have a selection of my frog pottery.

No comments:

Post a Comment